Rich mehndi green, khilta bahaar mustard and hot pink come together to perfection to create this beautiful design. A heavily hand embellished front panel with an applique effect and a striking side panel with floral motifs is encrusted with rich sequins work. A fully embroidered pattern is used to beautify the ghera and dupatta pallu. An all over linear jaal with chaand-baali motifs and chandi varak / panni embroidery covers the rich dupatta and shirt.
The ezaar pajama is completed with a heavily embroidered border in hot pink to complete the look. You're sure to stand out in the crowd in this exquisite, traditional design from the AMMARA KHAN Wedding Festive collection.
Slip: Blended Raw Silk
Ezaar Pants: Korean Raw Silk
Mehndi Green and Bright Mustard
No. of pieces:
4 Pcs (Shirt + Slip + Dupatta + Ezaar Pants)
Fabric Details (For Unstitched):
- 1 embroidered center front panel on organza.
- Embroidered front left and right panels.
- Embroidered back on organza.
- Embroidered sleeves on organza.
- 3 meters embroidered borders for front and back daman + sleeves (8.5 inches height).
- 2.27 meters embroidered dupatta on organza.
- 5 meters embroidered border for dupatta length.
- 2.25 meters embroidered border for dupatta pallus on pink blended crepe.
- 2 meters embroidered border for Ezaar pants on pink blended crepe.
- 2.5 meters blended silk for slip.
- 2.5 meters Korean silk for Ezaar pants.
P.S. Kindly note that the crystal drops on daman, gotta trims, and tassels are not included in the Unstitched Version
Size & Fit:
Model Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
Model Wears: Small
Unstitched: 2 to 3 weeks after Order Confirmation
Stitched: 3 to 4 weeks after Order Confirmation
1. Your order will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
2. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, from time to time product sizing may vary to a minor extent.
3. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
4. Product is Dry Clean Only.