An artistic masterpiece. AMMARA KHAN's love for florals shines through in this beautiful design. Hours and hours were spent by our Creative Director in finalising this unique design, no less than a couture piece. Drenched in gold sequins, this piece is heavily hand embellished using the finest of techniques and crystals, zardozi and beads. The dhaka pajama is beautified with an ornate border and the dupatta is meticulously designed using orange and hot pink created with hand cut laser technique and applique work, with an all over border and heavily embroidered, sequins-laden pallus. A treasure to cherish for seasons on end, this piece is simply magical in all its glory.
Slip: Blended Raw Silk
Sharara Pants: Korean Raw Silk
No. of pieces:
4 Pcs (Shirt + Slip + Dupatta + Sharara Pants)
Fabric Details (For Unstitched):
- 1 embroidered center front panel on organza.
- Embroidered front left and right panels.
- Embroidered back on organza.
- Embroidered sleeves on organza.
- 11.5 meters embroidered border on organza for front and back daman + sleeves + dupatta (1.5 inches height).
- 2.5 meters embroidered dupatta on organza with applique work.
- 2 embroidered dupatta pallus on organza.
- 3.25 meters embroidered organza border for sharara pants (10 inches height).
- 4.5 meters korean silk for sharara pants.
- 2.5 meters blended silk for slip.
P.S. Kindly note that the crystal drops on daman, gotta trims, and tassels are not included in the Unstitched Version
Size & Fit:
Model Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
Model Wears: Small
Unstitched: 2 to 3 weeks after Order Confirmation
Stitched: 3 to 4 weeks after Order Confirmation
1. Your order will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
2. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, from time to time product sizing may vary to a minor extent.
3. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
4. Product is Dry Clean Only.