Stunning play with colour! Fresh and beautiful for spring summer wedding festivities. A heavily hand embellished front with zardozi work, sequins and crystals to add a sparkle, with fine scallops to cover the chaak area. Flared sharara pants adorned with fully worked borders and a heavily embroidered dupatta with an all over scalloped border. Simply too lovely and sure to have you standing out at your next event.
Slip: Blended Raw Silk
Sharara: Korean Raw Silk
Fresh Mint and Hot Pink
No. of pieces:
4 Pcs (Shirt + Slip + Dupatta + Sharara)
Fabric Details (For Unstitched):
- 1 embroidered center front panel on organza.
- Embroidered front left and right panels.
- Embroidered back on organza.
- Embroidered sleeves on organza.
- 2 embroidered borders on organza for front and back daman (9.5 inches height).
- 2.7 meters embroidered dupatta on organza.
- 14 meters embroidered border for shirt chaak + sleeves + dupatta.
- 4.25 meters embroidered border for sharara.
- 4.5 meters korean silk for sharara.
- 2.5 meters blended silk for slip.
P.S. Kindly note that the crystal drops on daman, gotta trims, and tassels are not included in the Unstitched Version
Size & Fit:
Model Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
Model Wears: Small
Unstitched: 2 to 3 weeks after Order Confirmation
Stitched: 3 to 4 weeks after Order Confirmation
1. Your order will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
2. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, from time to time product sizing may vary to a minor extent.
3. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
4. Product is Dry Clean Only.