Oozing with old world charm, this refined black and gold masterpiece by AMMARA KHAN is the definition of timeless glamour. A heavily hand embellished center panel with rich side panels and an impeccable ghera that narrates a tale of love songs and romanticism in a wild garden. The sleeves are fully embroidered intricately to create a chatta-patti effect. The dupatta is covered with delicate all over embroidery, with meticulously crafted borders all sides. Delicate floral embroidery is added to finish off the ezaar pajama in resham and gold sequins and tilla. The perfect jora for a regal aura, timeless and unique. Our heart lies in couture-like details, as always we bring you the most celebrated and inimitable designs staying true to the classic- contemporary DNA of our brand.
Slip: Blended Raw Silk
Ezaar Pants: Korean Raw Silk
No. of pieces:
4 Pcs (Shirt + Slip + Dupatta + Ezaar Pants)
Fabric Details (For Unstitched):
- 1 embroidered center front panel on organza.
- Embroidered front left and right panels.
- Embroidered back on organza.
- Embroidered sleeves on organza.
- 2 meters embroidered border on gold tissue for front and back daman (4 inches height).
- 1 meter embroidered border for front daman (6 inches height).
- 2.25 meters embroidered border for dupatta pallus (5.5 inches height).
- 5.75 meters embroidered border for dupatta length side (1.5 inches height).
- 2.7 meters embroidered net dupatta.
- 2 meters embroidered border for ezaar pants (5.5 inches height).
- 2.5 meters blended silk for slip.
- 2.5 meters korean silk for ezaar pants.
P.S. Kindly note that the stitching chatta patti details on daman and pallus, and tassels are not included in the Unstitched Version
2 to 3 weeks after Order Confirmation
1. Your order will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
2. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, from time to time product sizing may vary to a minor extent.
3. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
4. Product is Dry Clean Only.